Los Molinos, CA - "Come for a Visit, Stay for a Lifetime"
Los Molinos, CA, is a great place to rest, relax, and recharge with all of the benefits of country living. With mild winters, warm summers, and less than 25 inches of rain per year, we think you'll love the smog-free skies of Los Molinos.
When you choose Los Molinos, you'll be centrally located between beautiful natural destinations like Lassen Park and the Sacramento river while still being close to the amenities of Chico and Redding, CA. Whether you enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, hunting, bird watching, or beautiful sunsets over the Sacramento River, you'll be right at home.
Dining In & Around Los Molinos
There are quite a few dining options in the area. Here's a sample of what's nearby:
Dining in Los Molinos
- Burger Shack
- Jacks Tacos
- Las Koritas
- Tony’s Pizza
- Mill Creek Restaurant
- Tony’s Take N Bake Pizza
- Lassen Steakhouse in Vina, CA (8 miles)
- Dennys in Corning, CA (13 miles)
- Rancho Grande in Corning, CA (11 miles)
- Condor Marka Peruvian in Corning, CA (11 miles)
- Subway in Corning, CA (13 miles)
Casinos in the Area
Los Molinos Schools
- Los Molinos Elementary School (1.4 miles)
- Los Molinos High School (1.1 miles)
- California State University Chico (27 miles)
- Shasta College in Red Bluff, CA (16 miles)
Agriculture employs a lot of people in the nearby orchards and fields. Nearby Chico, CA, has a large number of high-tech and manufacturing employers.
- Los Molinos Ace Hardware
- Dollar General
- Sys Auto Parts
- Lane Tractor Sales
- D&S Cycle Gear
- Latimer's Pharmacy
- Mill Creek Veterinary Hospital
A Small Sample of Employers in Chico:
- Chico State University
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Butte College
- Colombia College
- Chico Municipal Airport
- Enloe Medical Center
- Mooney Farms
We're located in the heart of Tehama County, which is home to some of the best outdoor experiences you could hope for. If you enjoy the great outdoors or just want to get away from it all, you'll feel right at home.